Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking my 11' Cross Country tomorrow morning(Sat.4/23). Excited to say the least. I have been a staunch Harley rider for the last 27 years and I'm ready to try something else now. Everyone seems to be riding Harley's' now and it has been a good time but they refuse to deal at the local Harley boutiques. I turned my attention to Victory and was very surprised and impressed with their lineup and technology. A test ride sealed the deal for me and started my search for the best deal I could find. I am paying $1599 plus a $1000 towards accessories and I used that for the purchase of the new quick release travel trunk.
I have always been a warranty killer so Let the mods begin!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. Wishing you lots of safe miles and countless smiles. cheers

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
Welcome to the clan. You made a very good choice and now you can find your bike in a crowded parking lot. =)

·
Premium Member
13,190 Posts
Great choice! The X bikes or XC and XR are excellent riding bikes with a dang near bullet proof engine. I too am a Harley to Victory convert. Surprised a lot of people and I'd do it all over again in a minute. Changing the cams, pipes, and air cleaner really wake these bikes up but there are lest costly ways of getting some extra ponies out the motor too.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, and welcome to the forums!
Hope you enjoy your Vic as much as I enjoy mine for years to come.
Have fun and ride safe!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I'm Sooooo looking forward to the many miles ahead.:cool: I will miss the HD dealer network as it will be a while before victory catches up and eventually surpasses Harley.:D I still have my 85' FXRT that I purchased new and I imagine that it will only collect dust as I get acustomed to my CC.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Let's see that a pic of that 85 FXRT. I like the narrow bikes! Former sporty guy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts