Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. First, let me say thank you for your forum and the members of it that helped me research and feel comfortable about my recent purchase!

Today, I made a HUGE upgrade from an '08 Suzuki C50 to a '12, pearl white CCT! :) I couldn't be more ecstatic!!! The deal, timing and bike were just right. I purchased it in Helena and drove it up to Great Falls, MT: ~110 or so miles.

I'm really liking it so far: the storage space, the seat, the wind mgt, the power, the accessories, the look, the engine....just awesome.

I'll be poking around the boards. Got a couple of thing I need to look into... cheers

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome. Congratulations on the purchase of one of the nicest bikes on the road! What kind of deals are you guys getting in Montana on the CCT? Enjoy your awesome Victory!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

cheers

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of deals are you guys getting in Montana on the CCT? Enjoy your awesome Victory!
Unfortunately the CCT didn't qualify under the current red tag sales event like the regular CC, which is currently $1.5K off. So, I did pay ~ MSRP but in MT there's no tax and then they gave me a ridiculous amount for my trade-in...

·
Registered
566 Posts
Congrats! I went from an M50 to a Hammer over the weekend, its a different classof bike all together, still got my M50 though :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Unfortunately the CCT didn't qualify under the current red tag sales event like the regular CC, which is currently $1.5K off.
Thanks for the info Grimloktt. I called one dealer yesterday to ask about the incentives for a CCT, and he said the incentives "are for the ones nobody wants". I thought that was an odd statement, considering all Victory models are nice machines, but I think I knew what he meant...the CCT must be in very high demand!

·
Registered
12,145 Posts
and then they gave me a ridiculous amount for my trade-in...
Cash difference is the key when buying a vehicle with a trade. When I'm asked "what do I want for my car/bike/" I reply, "It doesn't matter and the price of your car/bike doesn't matter either. It's what money that fills the gap between the two that matters." I usually get a big smile from the salesman and a reply that sez that's really the name of the game, but most don't realize that.thumb up

·
Registered
27 Posts
Doesn't sound like RICZ would fall for the "how much of a monthly payment can you afford?" trick either. I have never bought a new bike, but buying a new car is a hell of an experience. The more prepared you are, the better final price you pay.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congratulations on the new CCT and in white...my favorite color. :) Also kinda neat is the fact that my Pearl White beauty came from Montana as well. Didn't have a white one locally, so my guys checked around and found one up there in Big Sky Country. Cool Beans!! :D

·
Registered
12,145 Posts
Doesn't sound like RICZ would fall for the "how much of a monthly payment can you afford?" trick either. I have never bought a new bike, but buying a new car is a hell of an experience. The more prepared you are, the better final price you pay.
A big +1 on that CM.thumb upthumb up

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats on the bike, I've got the same one, same color. Love it. Put 210 miles on it this weekend, surrounded by a nice boating trip.

Bit of rain on the way home didn't bug me a bit...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts