Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow vic lovers,

Decided to pull the trigger yesterday on a mustang vintage seat with backrest for 350.

Who has it and what's your take. I knew I would not like the stock seat and I have never liked any one of the 6 I've had on different bikes. I usually just go to KnoPlace upholstery online and buy a gel kit and redo the seat but figured I'd give this a try. Think it looks nice and will raise me up a little closer to handlebars.

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts
I have the vintage on my Cross Country and have done two iron butt rides with it. 19+ hours in the saddle and the Vintage seat comfort was never a problem. You made a good choice.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I have a mustang seat on my other bike.
Hope you enjoy it. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Been using Mustang Seats on several different makes with Great Results .. Th eMost Noted would be my 2007 Kingpin Tour was a Big Difference like going 100 miles and having to stop to 200 miles in complete comfort ..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Received the seat this morning. SUPER FAST SHIPPING!!! Pleasant surprise for a Sunday delivery. I can already tell this is going to be excellent.

I come from the sportbike world and have always upgraded my seat either by buying a new or doing a upgrade myself.

Based on "floor riding" aka dry riding the seat in the house, my life has now changed.

I'm a smaller guy, 5'7, 180lbs with a 30 inch inseam. I can't wait to mount this when the bike actually gets delivered. My arse doesn't take up nearly the width it gives for real estate.

I'm excited and for the price, I'm already happy with my purchase.

For reference, I have a 2013 Triumph bonneville and 2011 ducati monster, both which I have upgraded the seats. I see a LOT of miles in our future.

IMG_20191208_110445.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts