Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the proud owner of a new 2014 Highball that I purchased yesterday. Got a smoking deal thanks to the rebates, military incentive, and a dealer that couldn't wait to get it out of his dealership. Now to learn more about it and the available accessories for it.

I've also got a 2011 Road Glide as my two up bike so I won't be adding a passenger seat to the Highball. This is the bike for my solo time. Looking forward to putting quite a few miles on her.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Great and welcome to Vic forum, ride safe and try to post a picturing of your bike... I cannot then reply 1 more time?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Welcome, you'll learn fast. Don't put Victory pipes on it, 1st rule!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't put Victory pipes on it, 1st rule!
That tidbit I have already learned from this board. Thinking of drilling out the exhaust for now until I have the money to do it correctly. Need to move the pegs out a few inches first.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Welcome, you'll learn fast. Don't put Victory pipes on it, 1st rule!
haha...:)

Your'e right Jackpot- never thought of saying that before

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
When your Harley is being serviced, you'll be riding your Victory. Vics don't need much but a lot of riding; an oil change now and then (only one drain plug) and an occasional tire change. Give it time before you say its fully broken in as it takes 2K to 3K to do that. These 106s love to rev too, so don't hesitate to get 'er up there and an occasional romp to 5k for a shift is actually being kind....after a couple hundred miles. On a personal note, I have been riding over 62 years and never a fan of cruisers. I gotta admit, Victory made a cruiser this cruiser hater can love. So I know you are going to love yours. Welcome.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Thank you for your service and congrats on the Highball!

Like Ricz say rev it! This bikes don't like to be lugged so after your break in trying stretching shifts to at least 3000 rpm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts