Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not new to the forum, but only recently started posting.
Picked up my new to me hammer s yesterday 2011 :D:D

She will be joining the rest of the family, they are a 1975 yamaha fs1e I do not think this bike was available in the States, but if interested google it,

2013 honda msx 125 (grom in the USA) lightly modded.

1980 honda cub 70cc, but its not a 70cc anymore, in in the process of modifying, only really the frame left of the original bike now has a 160cc motor, upside down forks alloy wheels, alloy swinger,yoshi shocks, work in progress.

honda wave 110cc. my daily work horse for commuting etc.

yamaha sr 250 1980, waiting its turn to be bobbed.

suzuki gp100 somewhere in the back of the garage, not seen that one for 10 years :D

and finally a chinese mini moto, never used, but looking like a wreck!!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Congrats on the new Hammer Dave !cheers

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
welcome + good choice

wanted an S but none close, got a great deal with trade in on a 13 8xx miles with stage I + tripro, added a disc + taller better penske shock, a great bike for sure. sporty pirelli night dragon tires 240 rear make handling sooo good, drag the sidestand at times!!!
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back to the dealer this week, I have an intermitent speedo fault.:(
The speedo works fine untill the bike is warm, then it starts jumping around untill it stops working.
I think it could be the sensor.
I hope its not a sign of things to come !!!wac

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Speedo aside, congrats on your new ride Dave.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Don't worry Dave , prolly just a minor hiccup . They will straighten it out for you .

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
all bolt on!

for a second disc setup all parts can be sourced new from the international model from any dealer. i have the takeoff 2200 mile OE disc for sale as i got a pair of EBC units. bought a complete fork, if labor is free you can by lower section only, new dual brake lines + a bigger dual disc master cyl. i got a caliper + master from conquest at a savings, they supplied the braided brake lines with the dual manifold as well. various correct bolts can be sourced from a dealer, i shopped various on line discount dealers for the best DELIVERED price!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats on your Hammer. It the only bike I've considered to be a keeper. Handling, brakes, suspension, power and that 250 tire...whats not to love?thumb up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts