Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a nice ride to the beach this weekend. It was the best ride of my life,And these Bassani turn outs with power comander is awsome.
This sissy bag worked very nice for me.
I decided I would like to try some floorboards. Can someone recomend some that will fit nicely?
I have leaned a lot from this site.
Thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome to the forum...we are stuck under snow in Canada and no riding till spring...cheers

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
Welcome aboard, and congrats on your handsome High Ball. cheers

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Nice ride! Wish my XC looked that cool...

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I'm hopefully picking up my high-ball this weekend. Love the sissybar bag idea for alternative to bags.

Which did you go with on yours? I haven't seen much that's high enough for attaching a bag.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sissy bar

Not real sure which one it is but can send a picture or measure if you need. Shouldn't be to hard to see in person at your dealer.
Also has a round bag for short rides.
Stays on real nice with out shifting.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Love the High Ball. It's my choice if/when I get a Victory. That or either a Vegas/High Ball conversion (I like skinny front tires, but the fatty is growing on me).

What NC beach did you ride to?

·
Registered
10 Posts
highball top class

i own a highball and i love it youve picked the right bike its magic cheers canny

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Finally got to put a few break in miles on mine yesterday.. The high-ball is in a class all it's own isn't it.

So keep an eye out.. motorcycle cruiser magazine stated on facebook to a reply I made on one of their posts they're doing a shootout between the high-ball and the street bob. That's going to be interesting. Battle of the factory bobbers. :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
IT's like Canny said-- MAGICAL!!

Happy riding and let me know about the results of the shootout.

Finally got to put a few break in miles on mine yesterday.. The high-ball is in a class all it's own isn't it.

So keep an eye out.. motorcycle cruiser magazine stated on facebook to a reply I made on one of their posts they're doing a shootout between the high-ball and the street bob. That's going to be interesting. Battle of the factory bobbers. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts