Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back from Afghanistan on monday night, went to Stafford Springs CT (Shark Cycle) yesterday to pick up my '11 XC. It was off/on raining/showers but it didn't deter me. I had been working with the dealer since the end of June and my new bike was coming home yesterday.

Here is a picture from this morning, still covered with dew but she still looks awesome. Rides every bit as comfortable as I remember from April when I rented a 2010. I put 165 miles on her yesterday and will put another 250+ today. Have first service scheduled for tomorrow and will have about 475 miles on her when I get back to the dealer.

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Great! Good luck with it. Maybe I will see you on a CT road soon. AND... Thanks for your service. :)

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Nice Ride..Congratulations....and Thank You for your Service

2012 XCT owner,
mcnor

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.... Second day, up to 360 miles. Gonna be good to go for first service in the morning. :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Congrats, I've got the same bike minus the bag guards........looking at your's that's next on my bike. Congrats, safe riding, and most of all.......THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!
SEMPER FI!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot! Stay safe!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats and welcome back to CONUS! You picked a hell of a nice welcome home gift; ride safe!

·
Registered
422 Posts
How's the seaon going Tony?

I just caught up with this thread. First of all "Thank you for your service" Great coming home present She looks real sweet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bought the soft lowers from RonBou yesterday. They ROCK!!!!!

Ron, it was great meeting you yesterday.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Bought the soft lowers from RonBou yesterday. They ROCK!!!!!

Ron, it was great meeting you yesterday.
well post some pics

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well post some pics
Here you go. :) They did well, got some air through, wouldn't recommend them for anything over 80 degrees as there is a noticeable increase in the heat felt, but under 80 they work beautiful. The buffeting on the legs is almost eliminated and they held up fine at speeds running 75-80MPH, not that I recommend speeding. cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
Here you go. :) They did well, got some air through, wouldn't recommend them for anything over 80 degrees as there is a noticeable increase in the heat felt, but under 80 they work beautiful. The buffeting on the legs is almost eliminated and they held up fine at speeds running 75-80MPH, not that I recommend speeding. cheers
They look sweet! What was the price on them?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Tony...did you hit anymore rain going home? Those lowers should keep your pants and boots dry. thumb up

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Soft lowers aren't the best looking but they work really well. FYI they work well at 115 too...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tony...did you hit anymore rain going home? Those lowers should keep your pants and boots dry. thumb up
Hit a couple spots with little more than drizzle, not a drop on me though. thumb up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts