Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a pleasure to meet KevinX FINALLY!!! LOL It was also nice to see old faces and the new riders out there.

Special thanks to my girl, Angel for cooking all the awesome food.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looks like it was a HOOT!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Diamond, what did I tell ya? It looks like you all had a great time and had a great chance to learn from the "Best". Don't you feel sorry for the local people that thought they had something better to do? No question was put down by Kevin at the one in Omaha. He is a real pro, and was a pleasure to meet. I hope you didn't make him nervous around you from that "Hug" comment you made a while ago. LOL
BK

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Cam Party

I was hoping that some of the people that got the cam upgrade would talk/post about their before and after comparisons...
Especially the CC and CR riders...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Looks like a great time! Nice group of guys getting together for performance upgrades! Personally, I think Kevinx is a cottage industry and must be given accollades for his work, travelling to the sites, his knowledge, and all that goes into getting the upgrades together for a group of people that have a common interest! Well done! Good, clean fun! Some day, I hope that I am able to get in on one in my area.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah Kevin seemed pretty comfortable at the party. No big hug though. LOL

I don't know if anyone from here has had the cams done on the newer bikes BUT I will say that everyone was smiling ear to ear after they took the first ride!!

According to Kevin he needs 4 or more bikes for a Cam Party. Unfortunately it is only for the Visions and X bikes. It is too time consuming to do the other bikes.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have no idea. That bike is a Yamaha. He road in with one of the guys getting his Vision Cammed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
bars

thats a yamaha stratoliner and the bars if I remember right are 16" 1-1/4 fat bars. We ran all cables internal, and used russel stainless steel brake lines and throttle line. Been a great bike and made the look and feel that much better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
cam review

All I can say is wow, what a upgrade, well worth the money and adds to the fun factor so much more. I knew I was in for a real suprise when Kevin came back from test riding my vision and in front of the house performed the "2nd gear wheelie" that I heard about. The bike really wakes up from about 2500 rpm on. Definetly going to need the upgrade to the comp. to increase the rev limiter. Its also great that after a performance upgrade I am still seeing the same fuel economy if not better.

If your looking for an upgrade to wake up your motor this is the one. Thanks Kevin for the hard work and thanks Diamond for hosting the party, it was to bad we had to go so soon, but after 2000 miles and a cam party in 3 days we finally made it home!

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Nothing Kevin can do about my 06 KP ?!!
That just ain't fair. Sounds like a great upgrade! One I certainly would enjoy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts