1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I Love it!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Big Steve , your bike is awesome , brings tears to my eyes just staring at it .... BEAUTIFUL ! cheers

·
Registered
155 Posts
NICE!!!! this is on my "to-do" list.

Did you lose a lot of cornering performance when you lowered your front triple tree?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Damnit Steve!!! Now I've gotta hunt for a headlight! Because my mind is made up now. That's way cool Jr. thumb up

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
SteveO when you wired your headlight up what did you do? 2 light bulbs in the old one only one in the new... I am thinking of using both power wires to the one new wire. Help me out bro. Did you get your highbeam light to come off on the cluster?

·
Registered
71 Posts
That's a nice lookin bike bud. Love the front wheel!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Dealer installed it when I bought it

They had several loose connections and it burnt the the socket up.
Took it back and it blew fuse on way home.
Took it apart and you could see the shitty job they did so I cleaned it up and all was good.
Problem is that when socket melted it left a gap for air and moisture to get in and kept burning bulbs. So I have taken it off untill I get HID
I have to asume that the gap will not affect the HID install.
As far as how it is wired you just have to find high beam and low beam. I would have to look to be sure.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
So my issue is the HB light had 2 bulbs now my judge just has the one... What do I do with that? New connection has 3 prongs. I am assuming that power from low beam goes to one prong and power to high beam goes to other. And obviously the ground goes to ground.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
...So I have taken it off untill I get HID
I have to asume that the gap will not affect the HID install...
Guys, the Judge headlight HID kit project is dead, at least for now. It turns out the bulb does not fit through the smaller hole in the plastic cover that closes and holds the bulb in place. The fella testing the kit for me had initially tried to run it without the cover in place, but apparently the bulb works its way lose if done so.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Where did you get the headlight? I have been looking at the 2014 highball headlight and it looks the same as the judge headlight...anyone tried swapping 2013 HB for a 2014 HB headlight?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts