Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of the new judge light installed. Have my stock bullet light for sale if anyone is interested. For some reason the highbeam indicator is stuck on even when highbeam is off. just living with it.
Next up is custom trees and ohlins black n gold front end and 116 kit from lloydz. right after i hit the lottery or get hit again. Seems to be the only way to make real money these days is to get hit on the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
NICE!!! was is hard to do? I going to do that this winter..

Do those pipes have a bracket or just mount to the head and that's it

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very simple. Highball has two bulbs one high one low. Each bulb has a hot and a ground. Judge has one bulb for both w 3 leads. Join the two grounds. And then splice in to the hot leads and see which tab on the judge bulb is high beam and which is low and connect accordingly. The small lower bulb on the judge is a marker light. There is a plug in the highball light that wasn't connected to anything that will fit into the connection. Don't deal. The rest is bolts.
Not sure how to solve the issue of the high beam indicator on the speedo always being on. Looking in to that w techs.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Just an idea. Try separating the grounds.

·
Registered
774 Posts

This ones a bit smaller than stevos.
An old deitz from my junk box from my street rod days.
Kinda shows that Vics designers are lost with a star wars headlight on this type of bike..thumb upcheers

More pics stevo.

·
Registered
40 Posts
busajack, what exhaust do you have on there? Looks pretty cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts