Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home with bike ,and the pipes are in!!! Nice sound to them and it seems on the highway i got a little more top end!! Just a quick break down on parts and price if someone is looking at getting this setup this is what its going to cost you if you have the dealer install them: Pipes in black ceramic:$718 - vented air box and K&N filter:$110 - loydz tuner:$275 - loydz air valve-$80 -3 hours of labor-$285 -sales tax $24 . For a total of-$1492. :crzy::crzy::crzy:

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Looks awesome, did you have the dealer install everything or just the exhaust?

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Looking good! :clap:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had the dealer install everything!! I bought the pipes and air filter,vented cover myself and they supplied the rest!!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hey Shooter,

Looks real sharp with the RPW's and a great look overall. thumb up

If you are considering a Dyno Tune at some point, go over to Westerly and see Kyle at KMC Power Sports on Post Road. Kyle is the man when it comes to Victory engines. cheers

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guys i have a video i took of the bike running on the computer but i dont know how to down load it!!HelpPPP

·
Registered
83 Posts
That looks awesome!!! Where abouts in RI are you. I just had my JP tuned and dyno'd at KMC power sports. I pick my bike up tomorrow morning. Kyle knows his stuff. He's the only one I will let work on mine. Kyle is a great guy. Can't wait to ride it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks great shooter!! I am probably going to have the dealer instal my pipes when i get them as well. I am not the most mechanically inclined guy out there.

thumb up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts