Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally just got my exhaust installed, its the RPW big slash with a lloyds vfc3 and k and N filter. I love this exhaust/set up runs awesome and sounds great, Also looks amazing. Its kind of funny when I went to pick the bike up all the mechanics were outside looking at it saying they have never seen this exhaust on this bike and loved it. Heres the pics.....

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
lookin'good,
i have the rpw slash pipes on mine.cheers

·
Registered
118 Posts
lookin' good!

Can you take a close-up of where and how they cut the frame?

I will be ordering new exhaust soon and set on the Thor but the Big Slash is my #2 go-to.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you take a close-up of where and how they cut the frame?
I'll check tomorrow but honestly I really have no idea where they cut it. I'm not sure but someone correct me if im wrong but don't they cut it and use it as a support?

But I LOVE this exhaust, I was going to go with the other slash pipes which i like as well. I just saw a lot of jackpots with that set up and tend to try and be different, but these pipes really grow on u :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'll check tomorrow but honestly I really have no idea where they cut it. I'm not sure but someone correct me if im wrong but don't they cut it and use it as a support?
Right after where the 2 pipes come together into 1, a few inches after that. That black bar that runs along the outside rail of the engine.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What do they sound like can you post a utube
I tryed to but my cell didnt like it lol. but if you do a search someone on here has a vegas that did a great job with the clips.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Yep, best pipe for a non bagger Victory. Looks great !

·
Registered
477 Posts
Reviving an old thread..... bike looks beautiful btw! Is it just me or does it look like the actual pipe is slightly exposed at the pipe exit tip. Almost like the heat shield doesn't cover it??

·
Registered
742 Posts
Reviving an old thread..... bike looks beautiful btw! Is it just me or does it look like the actual pipe is slightly exposed at the pipe dip. Almost like the heat shield doesn't cover it??
Not certain exactly what you mean by "pipe dip" but there are three heat shield on RPW's 2-1 setups: one for each head pipe and a much smaller one at the muffler/collector juncture. The Muffler is one piece that is pressed/slid onto the collector. They do look good and sound awesome.thumb up

·
Registered
477 Posts
Edited Konga, I meant to say tip. It just looks like a raw part of the muffler isn't completely covered by the shield.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts