Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a new seat for distance riding, and a sissy bar for the wife. Would like to see other setups to get ideas before I commit to buying anything. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have this set up with the stock seat. My wife said it made a works if difference. It is a Kewl Metal rack with the adjustable backrest.

I have since swapped out my Hammer rear fender with a Jackpot rear fender and an using it the same way. She hasn't complained since!

I actually am now looking to replace it with another sissy bar w/rack just for looks. If I get lucky and find one priced right, I will sell this set up in the classifieds!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have this set up with the stock seat. My wife said it made a works if difference. It is a Kewl Metal rack with the adjustable backrest.

I have since swapped out my Hammer rear fender with a Jackpot rear fender and an using it the same way. She hasn't complained since!

I actually am now looking to replace it with another sissy bar w/rack just for looks. If I get lucky and find one priced right, I will sell this set up in the classifieds!
I haven't seen that setup before, I like it. Starting to realize that there are not many sissy bar options out there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am looking to replace my set up with one from Outlaw Chrome. I have only seen a few brands out there. All pretty pricey, so I am hoping for a used one. Good luck and let us know what you end up getting!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
touring seat

got a vic touring seat with a passenger backrest from a member going to a bagger, a good product at a decent price.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have the touring seat a quick disconnect rack that the wife leans back on..seems to work ok..

Derekcheers

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts