Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have spare chrome pie wedges with black 106 covers on them? My bike came with paint matched wedges to match my white / silver cross country. I would rather have the chrome ones if someone is looking to get rid of a set...

Thanks

Rick

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
Any one have spare chrome pie wedges with black 106 covers on them? My bike came with paint matched wedges to match my white / silver cross country. I would rather have the chrome ones if someone is looking to get rid of a set...

Thanks

Rick
I might still have a set that I haven't drilled yet. I'll check when I get home from work #2.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I might still have a set that I haven't drilled yet.
or painted or put LEDs in or re-shaped or otherwise defamed....:ltr:

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
What's wrong with pie? Who doesn't like pie? :D :D

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have no shame. :D
LED's you say?? any write-up/pics? I have been debating on a winter project of making an infinity mirror set similar to the Kuryakyn Hypercharger

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
While cheese is good.... Pie is better but it has to be "real" pie which means fruit in it. None of that custard or cream pie. No mincemeat pie either.

G'day,

Vinish

Reactions: broggyr

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
What about chicken pot pie?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Damn you, man. You've run rings around me with your logic. You got me on that one. I like CPP. Ok, how about we limit this pie discussion to those served cold or, at most, warm and not CPP which should be served piping hot.

G'day,

Vinish

Reactions: broggyr

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
LED's you say?? any write-up/pics? I have been debating on a winter project of making an infinity mirror set similar to the Kuryakyn Hypercharger
I got a preview of Broggy's cheese/pie wedge LEDs and if you're into lighting its very cool.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
and if its not blueberry pie.....it just some **** flopped in a round pan. :frown

·
Registered
262 Posts
I got a preview of Broggy's cheese/pie wedge LEDs and if you're into lighting its very cool.
I am definitely into lighting ;) I need to get a shot of my bike lit up at night. I haven't installed the remote yet.

As for pie, no mention of Sheppard's pie?!?!

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
What's wrong with pie? Who doesn't like pie? :D :D
True dat'! Especially cream cheese or cheese cake. :D :D :D
While cheese is good.... Pie is better but it has to be "real" pie which means fruit in it. None of that custard or cream pie. No mincemeat pie either.

G'day,

Vinish
and if its not blueberry pie.....it just some **** flopped in a round pan. :frown
As for pie, no mention of Sheppard's pie?!?!
Well at least we all kept it to food and now I'm hungry..... :)

But I'm sure @Travis P and @LILMAGS500 will find their way here soon enough to drag this thread down into the other kind of pie.....then I'll be something else :ltr:

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
Neato. 16 posts about pie when the OP was looking for a set of chrome wedges. :D :D

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm a fan of Fur-Burger Pie ! Its so delicious that when I eat it , it always feels like " Sump'tins Happening"! .........:D

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
3.1415926..... Certainly the most important but least tasty pi(e).

G'day,

Vinish

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
...and Mags wins, by a hair! :D :D

Reactions: LILMAGS500
1 - 20 of 30 Posts