Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like to replace the stock pipes on my gunner with either slipon s or entire pipe...would like the same length or more, but a better sound(not obnoxius though)..I live in a quiet neighborhood..any suggestions?
thanks

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Freedom performance sharp radius sounds nice. I ran Bassani pro street turn outs on my Highball they where fairly obnoxious though. They made good power and looked bad ass. The Hackers Zoomies with the quiet option look good and aren't very loud.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Sorry I didn't read you wanted the same length... That's kind of odd no? The only thing you will get that long will be Victory X-Bow or shotguns.

·
Premium Member
6,214 Posts
This picture was posted by another forum member (RICZ i think), sooo why not "drill" your pipes out ?

This is "maybe" what you are looking for ? Same lengths / same looks / a bit more rumble ??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Freedom performance sharp radius sounds nice. I ran Bassani pro street turn outs on my Highball they where fairly obnoxious though. They made good power and looked bad ass. The Hackers Zoomies with the quiet option look good and aren't very loud.
I run those Freedom Performance they look and sound great but may be a bit much for a quiet neighborhood.

·
Registered
445 Posts
like to replace the stock pipes on my gunner with either slipon s or entire pipe...would like the same length or more, but a better sound(not obnoxius though)..I live in a quiet neighborhood..any suggestions?
thanks

Mark

Just buy some slip ons. Victory headers are supposed to be very good so just look for some cans.

·
Premium Member
6,214 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Just buy some slip ons. Victory headers are supposed to be very good so just look for some cans.

Victory headers on the Cross bikes are good... Steel framed Vic's make better power with the cats out of the way and breathing more. That's part of the reason why the Vic stage 1 exhaust is garbage. The OP should rethink what there after if performance is important to him.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Victory headers on the Cross bikes are good... Steel framed Vic's make better power with the cats out of the way and breathing more. That's part of the reason why the Vic stage 1 exhaust is garbage. The OP should rethink what there after if performance is important to him.
I'm running Stage I slip-ons with stock headers. I removed the cats and inserted thunder Monsters. Great Sound. The closed loop gets some feedback from the restrictions the Thunder monsters provide. No popping.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I'm running Stage I slip-ons with stock headers. I removed the cats and inserted thunder Monsters. Great Sound. The closed loop gets some feedback from the restrictions the Thunder monsters provide. No popping.

Yes I have good things about the thunder monsters. I am buying a KP for my dad and thinking this is the route I will go.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Conquest Customs Assault 2-1. Badass pipe

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
also which pipes are louder victory x-bow or victory straight shots? or the same?
havent ruled these out either
thanks again guys

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yes the straight, good sound too.

Why don't you go for the rpw Thor 2 into 1.

They are apparently the best performance option and look pretty good.
Very good sound from what I've heard.
750$ on metricthunder

1 - 17 of 17 Posts