Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
Does look like it would hold a medium pizza.

Reactions: NAB

Registered
personally i have never understood that box....to small to be useful to hold anything....and for me...my opinion only they don't enhance the look of the bike....but that is just my opinion that and 1.25 will get you a cup of coffee anywhere but starbucks ;)

Reactions: NAB and IndyVictory

Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
Agree that they don't look good and are not really useful unless you are a pizza delivery driver. :)

Reactions: NAB and CanuckRob

Registered
Agree that they don't look good and are not really useful unless you are a pizza delivery driver. :)
while they are not huge and they absolutely will not fit anything other than the plastic yamulke helmets (if you are into that sort of thing) they will absolutely fit a laptop in the laptop bag. when i had my crossroads i wanted to get one really bad but never was willing to pony up the dough for one. a coworker and i both rode baggers (his was an electraglide) but we would routinely go to clients sites on our bikes (even though it is frowned upon by the company) our saddlebags were big enough to store our safety gear - hard hats, arc flash suits, safety vests, and tools while that box was perfect for storing the laptops. i would ride with my hardshell backpack with my laptop in it and my buddy put that egg crate foam in the bottom of his and his laptop bag. plus those bags are perfect for picking up or taking to work lunch that you need to have sitting flat versus tilted in the saddlebags - chinese food comes to mind here.....

Reactions: IndyVictory

Registered
Gonna say no way. We have to arrange things just rite to get 2 3/4 bell helmets in the standard Vic box.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts