Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sitting here watching Daytona Bike Week 2016 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnkqFsMOi0w

Trying to find some Victory's come through. Have only seen 1 in about 15 minutes. I thought by now, there might be more.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wait! There's a Vision! lol

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Saturday there should be at-least one more. I think we are going to head up for the day, grab a bite and wander around and go home.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
That could be a 5 minute loop and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. :laugh

I would like to get down there once just to see what's going on and especially get to the track but I doubt I'll ever do it seeing it's over 5200 km and at least a week each way. I've been to a few other medium sized get-together's and so far none have lived up to the hype. Somehow I think Daytona would so I'll keep dreaming.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Just sitting here watching Daytona Bike Week 2016 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnkqFsMOi0w

Trying to find some Victory's come through. Have only seen 1 in about 15 minutes. I thought by now, there might be more.
......Dave!!! when I read the tile I thought for a second you took off to Daytona to test your cat-less heat situation, with out me....
I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it was just a vid ....lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
......Dave!!! when I read the tile I thought for a second you took off to Daytona to test your cat-less heat situation, with out me....
I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it was just a vid ....lol
I wish! nope just sitting here in New England waiting for spring. Looks like your getting another great day on your day off this week. I will probably take the bike to work, but will miss the best part of the day.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I wish! nope just sitting here in New England waiting for spring. Looks like your getting another great day on your day off this week. I will probably take the bike to work, but will miss the best part of the day.
You all and your work...when The Destroyer shows up you'll be wishing you rode more, slaved away less :devil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts