Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new owner. I've got an 08 Vegas 8ball and been riding it as much as I can. I got it very cheap. but for the reason that I had a lot of work to be done. I am in middle of wiring but still need a wiring diagram . but I got it disable I thought anyways. went for a short ride lastnight to end up on side of the road . my back pipe on the botwin was hot and I mean red hot. more mechanical problems and more problems with this. I could use some help. thanks, CORY

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
new owner. I've got an 08 Vegas 8ball and been riding it as much as I can. I got it very cheap. but for the reason that I had a lot of work to be done. I am in middle of wiring but still need a wiring diagram . but I got it disable I thought anyways. went for a short ride lastnight to end up on side of the road . my back pipe on the botwin was hot and I mean red hot. more mechanical problems and more problems with this. I could use some help. thanks, CORY
Hi Cory,
Welcome to the forum, the wiring diagrams are in the workshop manuals, do you have one ?

I printed it in A3 size for easy reading

Member @BBob has a link in his signature for all the downloads ,

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts