Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before posting a question click the search feature near the right side of your command bar. Type in what you are looking for.

Stalling, exhaust, popping, rough idle etc.

More than likely the question has been asked and answered.

This will save on a lot of redundant questions and make my moderating life sooooooo much easier! LOL:ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr:thumb up

·
Registered
101 Posts
The raiders?
good luck with the 'rolling ball of butcher knives' and his 1.4 yards per carry. Your welcome, from clevelandthumb up

·
Registered
30 Posts
I understand the value of searching first. I typed in a simple search of "starting" and "dead" and got "no results". I have to think if I put something more extensive in there like "Electricity flows to the bike intermittently" I will get the same. Am I doing something wrong?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Found the problem. The google search is not the place to check. There is a second search feature right where it should be on the threads page. Sorry about that.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
This is a forum, a discussion forum. The search is a good tool but the purpose of this forum is....wait for it... Discussion. Ask questions, if it's redundant so be it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Questions

Once every question has been asked there would be no reason to come to this site if there will be no more new posts. I still find some repeat questions interesting and get different and new options from new members. Just my opinion. :smile

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Ask away and if someone complains that you should have used the search feature first, ignore them.

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
This is a forum, a discussion forum. The search is a good tool but the purpose of this forum is....wait for it... Discussion. Ask questions, if it's redundant so be it.
That's all wrong! First, you mention your problem as obliquely as possible and never mention anything about the bike or when the problem occurs. That sound like the way it usually goes?

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
"I did a search but didn't find anything" is the first line of almost all posts about issues with a bike... so... it looks like the search feature isn't helping.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Oh, you're so...……………………………………

wait for it...………………………………………………

wait for it...………………………………………………………..

logical. :cool:

Reactions: vindex1963

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Ask away and if someone complains that you should have used the search feature first, ignore them.
I like when people dig up old posts, it's fun to read

I also like we're still having new members asking questions

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts