Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The previous owner installed a PMRT air box on my '02 V92C. While stripping down to clean the throttlebody and replace some rubber I found a pressure sensor that I'm guessing was installed inside the OEM airbox. The pressure sensor has been just loose outside of the air filter. I wasn't getting any error codes or problems with this setup but I'm wondering where this sensor is supposed to go with this aftermarket filter.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. For future reference, here is the relevant text from your link:

"♦Now reconnect the two sensors to their respective connectors and orient them along the right frame rail slightly behind and next to the filter element and zip tie them in place. You may need to cut a couple of the factory zip ties and reorient the wires to accomplish this. Since the PMRT intake system is essentially “open”, the sensors do not need to be in the intake stream. When kept in close proximity to the filter and installed along and behind the filter, out of the draft, the pressure and temperature they read will be almost identical to that which is inside the filter."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts