·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Meh.
Move along Pop. Nothing to see here.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Same reason I am not crazy about the canam's... Lehman (RIP) had the right concept, would have been nice to see something like that in production vs conversion. If the day comes, Im sure that is the route for me!

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
This I like, although Not in the market for a Trike myself, think One along these lines would be a hot seller .. The Trike Market in booming right now ...

·
Registered
470 Posts
uh oh, thats the same old ecotec engine used in the old junky cavalier i just bought, and used in saturn's. :(

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
uh oh, thats the same old ecotec engine used in the old junky cavalier i just bought, and used in saturn's. :(
I knew it! There hadda be a way to get that Cavalier thread going. Ridealittle, you are THE man!

·
Registered
470 Posts
I knew it! There hadda be a way to get that Cavalier thread going. Ridealittle, you are THE man!
nah, done got the old cav fixed up enough to turn over to the son-in-law. took 3 long days to get it road worthy, i didn't even fix the dents. he came and got it late yesterday and i hope i never see it again. i just think the ecotec is the death of anything they put it in so why would vic want it. why not just put a pinto motor in it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts