Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

261 - 265 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Did you see the new Honda 350 to answer the Royal Enfield in the same class? For India only at this time.

Yeah, I saw that last weekend, should be a nice bike. I have to admit I sometimes think of getting an Enfield and putting the factory trials replica kit on it, so it looks like the junker English bikes we flogged through the bush as teenagers. Also have a sick liking for 1971 Honda SL350s, their first attempt to develop their street scrambler twins into real trail bikes. They did OK at Baja one year I think I remember.
I have a rough 1980 XL250 in the shed that's due for some attention when I retire.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you got the full $11,500 asking price, I think that is pretty good for a 2013 XCT.
The dealership wanted to give me $6900. I could not do it! That was a give-a-way. He did tell me that with the shortage on bikes now, chances were good I could sell it on-line. He was right !!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
$11500 is a fine selling price for the seller. Usually they sell for less than that outside of a dealer. Doesn't matter if it's 10k miles or 80k miles.
I posted it for $15000 several months ago (earlier in the year) and did not get a single bite other than scams and BS like that.

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts
New Years message to Polaris - Screw You!!!

Reactions: Joe_
261 - 265 of 265 Posts