Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Looks like you'd have a close relationship with road kill, sitting that low.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
With my physique, good luck to me trying to even sit in that thing. But if I could, I'm sure I wouldn't be easy to spot in traffic...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Can Ams bore me to tears.
This thing had me on the verge of a coma after the first 15 second video. There is something goofier than a Can Am, first runner up to a Can Am.
Then, and I'm purely projecting here, anything on wheels with an electric motor is as exciting to me as a church social unless it disarms bombs or seeks out radioactive isotopes.
If, no strike that, when they put an electric motor in this abomination I will need a constant intravenous catheter of bathtub meth to keep from dropping dead of terminal boredom.

Did I mention... Yaaawn.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Can Ams bore me to tears.
This thing had me on the verge of a coma after the first 15 second video. There is something goofier than a Can Am, first runner up to a Can Am.
Then, and I'm purely projecting here, anything on wheels with an electric motor is as exciting to me as a church social unless it disarms bombs or seeks out radioactive isotopes.
If, no strike that, when they put an electric motor in this abomination I will need a constant intravenous catheter of bathtub meth to keep from dropping dead of terminal boredom.

Did I mention... Yaaawn.
Tell us what you really think....

·
Registered
545 Posts
So they copied a t-rex hmmm.. but they won't make a sport bike. Are you kidding me...... Screw it. I'll make my own.

2000 V92SC
Middle Tenn
it ain't stock...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Slingshot

Polaris just may have a real hit with the slingshot. I was at a local Bike Night and talked with the mechanic for my Dealer's service department. He told me they have pre sold four already and have yet to get any in. Asked when I can get a demo ride, he just smiled and said he get to ride the first one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts