Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
I did some searching and didn't find any info on this. Does anyone have these installed, if so do they work well or does anyone have any alternatives?

http://www.hondaeastsuperstore.com/Items/2877755
I have not used anything on the saddlebags, but I had a local auto detail shop install 3M Clear Bra material on the fuel tank. My belt combined with my beer belly would rub the tank. The clear bra has been on for over a year and 12k miles looks like new. The cost was $65.00,:)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Check out www.tankslapper.com they have film sets that are all 3m or a combination of 3m and static cling. Their sets cover more and cost less than the Victory set.

·
Premium Member
12,978 Posts
Check out www.tankslapper.com they have film sets that are all 3m or a combination of 3m and static cling. Their sets cover more and cost less than the Victory set.
Yepper! This is a no brainer unless you don't mind cutting and trimming up your own 3M film available on ebay much cheaper.

Trust me when I say I've done this both ways and the best thing to do is buy from the tankslapper folks.

Just My Humble Opinion which coupled with a $1.50 will get ya a cheap cup of coffee these days...

By the way; I'm hard headed this way and choose to cut my own patterns. I waste a lot of time doing this when I could be out riding...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts