Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I wanted to share the photos of my polished reservoirs on my '08 Jackpot. The black powder coat was removed and then polished to a near chrome finish. They were done by Jon Petrich and his staff at BUYWITCHDOCTORS.COM. They came out awesome!
Because they can't be chromed (sight glass is press fitted), this was my second option.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Thanks man!

$60 each side... plus tax since I live in Ohio where they are located.
Money well spent in my opinion.
What was the turn around time? They should offer these for sale. I'd rather buy a set already completed and have someone swap them out for me, so I don't have to be apart from my bike too long.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What was the turn around time? They should offer these for sale. I'd rather buy a set already completed and have someone swap them out for me, so I don't have to be apart from my bike too long.
It was about a two week turnaround time. It probably would have been faster if I hadn't sent in my front caliper to be chromed with them. I think you can purchase the brake res in polished aluminum straight from Victory/Polaris, but they don't offer the hydraulic clutch res in polished, just a cable style.
You can always talk to Jon at buywitchdoctors.com and ask if there is a swap possibility.
Happy riding!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks really good. I hate that I have all this chrome on my ness jackpot and have black reservoirs on my bike. Next on my to add list

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I hear ya brutha. I felt the same way about my bike! You won't regret it!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts