Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1231 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got the site and scrolled to the bottom of the page and saw an obama:puke: add. i would really like to do something without having to see a pic of his dumb :soapbox: or his wife.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Get adblock. cheers

·
Registered
693 Posts
i got the site and scrolled to the bottom of the page and saw an obama:puke: add. i would really like to do something without having to see a pic of his dumb :soapbox: or his wife.
You need better things to do in your life if a photo of a politician ruined your day. lol

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
C'mon, Cry me a river already....live your life, ride your bike and feel better. There's a buddy of our's on here that's dealing with the stark reality of losing his foot after being t-boned by a loser human being. That is a day ruined!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I feel your pain. Happens to me every time I see Bush

·
Registered
693 Posts
C'mon, Cry me a river already....live your life, ride your bike and feel better. There's a buddy of our's on here that's dealing with the stark reality of losing his foot after being t-boned by a loser human being. That is a day ruined!
Or I don't know if you heard about the office shooting yesterday in Minneapolis. Happened just a few blocks from my office. One of the people killed was our UPS delivery guy for years...and was just talking to him about his weekend plans with the family. Less than an hour later and he's gone.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Or I don't know if you heard about the office shooting yesterday in Minneapolis. Happened just a few blocks from my office. One of the people killed was our UPS delivery guy for years...and was just talking to him about his weekend plans with the family. Less than an hour later and he's gone.
Yes, I did read that sad story Adam...what a tragic day for all involved. My wife and I are riding on Sunday to raise money for a foundation that was created from a unimaginable act of violence on three beautiful women. I truly don't know how the husband/father faces the day, but I think I'll know how he does it on Sunday. He is a better man than I'll ever be.

Here's just a part of what the foundation is trying to accomplish:

The PETIT FAMILY FOUNDATION website is designed to provide a complete portrait of who we are, what we do and why it is important to continue the memories of JENNIFER HAWKE-PETIT, HAYLEY ELIZABETH PETIT and MICHAELA ROSE PETIT. They were taken from us far too soon, but we are determined to honor their memories and to continue their many acts of kindness and activism.

With your help we can promote opportunity for young women, continue the fight against chronic illness and extend a blanket of comfort for others affected by violence. A change for the better does not just happen. We need each and every one of you to help fulfill our mission; you will all help to be the changes that JENNIFER, HAYLEY, and MICHAELA wanted to see in the world.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Holy $*#%...... Now that is a ruined day. Sorry man.....ust goes to,show that ou gotta live for today as tomorrow is promised to no one... Hug the family tonite when you go home....

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW!! I think somebody is taking this a little to serious.:crzy:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yeah I got you man it definitely got way heavy way fast but that's what happens when you bring up politics. People get their feelings hurt real quick, dont worry about it lol. I never talk religion or politics first rule I learned as a young adult a long time ago.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
WOW!!...I think someone is whining, mewling and puking just a bit too much today. :crzy:

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
Heheheheheh.... could have been worse. Could have been Peloser or Hairy Reed. Two of the most butt ugly people on the planet. :D Sadly; their politics are even uglier then they are now. On the other hand; I don't think I've seen many women uglier than the MOOCHelle. Lucky for her; she found a way to spend $1.6B of our money going on vacations. Well... her lying husband did help.

If you are still serving in the sand box; thank you so much for your service. If you are home now; the same thing applies and I do hope you find some work if you are out now. As soon as the kenyan is gone; things will get much better for all... not a supposition; just a fundamental fact.

I still find it near impossible to believe there are actual US citizens that think he has done a good job running our country. Running it straight into the ground maybe but that's about it...

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
PS Again: Yep; the MOOCHelle is as ugly as they come. It almost wouldn't be so bad having the worst President in the history of the United States of America if his ugly wife just wasn't soooooo damn ugly.

Just wanted to make that perfectly clear.

Now; ask the kids in the public schools how they like their new lunch menu thanks to that freaking cow.

Yep; in case someone didn't quite get it... this is a very sensitive subject for me personally and should be for any veteran unless they just like to bury their head in the sand.

No veteran should ever vote for zerO - ever. If they do they should never ever call themselves a veteran again. You simply cannot be for America and for zerO at the same time. It just isn't possible.

I just recently had to out a lying scumbag in my little town for claiming to be an ex Navy SEAL. It was my pleasure to do so just like it's my pleasure to out any veteran who claims to be an American yet votes for zerO. It's literally one or the other. You cannot have it both ways.

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
So Bbob thoughts on Flake??
He is in your neck of the woods; not mine. I have no knowledge of him other than seeing his name on a ballot in a district I can't vote in.

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
And yes; I did do my part to give all American's the right to speak their mind and vote their conscious. I have exercised that right in this thread.

You have that right too so you too can flame away to your hearts content... :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Heheheheheh.... could have been worse. Could have been Peloser or Hairy Reed. Two of the most butt ugly people on the planet. :D Sadly; their politics are even uglier then they are now. On the other hand; I don't think I've seen many women uglier than the MOOCHelle. Lucky for her; she found a way to spend $1.6B of our money going on vacations. Well... her lying husband did help.

If you are still serving in the sand box; thank you so much for your service. If you are home now; the same thing applies and I do hope you find some work if you are out now. As soon as the kenyan is gone; things will get much better for all... not a supposition; just a fundamental fact.

I still find it near impossible to believe there are actual US citizens that think he has done a good job running our country. Running it straight into the ground maybe but that's about it...
Agreed 100%. Lets hope November brings a change

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

1 - 20 of 1231 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.