Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
So is someone tracking the answers like a poll? If it's a YES/NO answer I'm a yes but a better polls would be on a scale from 1 - 10 where are your current pipes / where do you wish they were / where do you wish everybody else's was? I'm probably at 7 but there are times I wish I could be 11, and anyone I'm riding next to for any length of time should be a 1 or 2
LOL!

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
So is someone tracking the answers like a poll? If it's a YES/NO answer I'm a yes but a better polls would be on a scale from 1 - 10 where are your current pipes / where do you wish they were / where do you wish everybody else's was? I'm probably at 7 but there are times I wish I could be 11, and anyone I'm riding next to for any length of time should be a 1 or 2
LOL!
It's split 39 percent LOUD!!!

61 percent..... quiet (shhh)

At the moment...... ya gotta follow the link in the first post to actually vote then hit another link to see results.
So get to it loudsters. Get us back up there!

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
My loud pipes open the garage door. Pretty Wife hears me coming up the street and clicks the remote. Viola!

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
My loud pipes open the garage door. Pretty Wife hears me coming up the street and clicks the remote. Viola!
I always liked the viola, but I prefer the cello! :D :D

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
My son plays violin and bass, but he doesn't open the shed door for me when I ride up, nor close it when I leave. Maybe if he switched to viola... ?

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
My son plays violin and bass, but he doesn't open the shed door for me when I ride up, nor close it when I leave. Maybe if he switched to viola... ?
Definitely. BTW, that's pronounced "walla" and is an exclamation used for mission/job/project completed.

·
Premium Member
6,148 Posts
My wife doesn't play any instrument, but she instructs people to open the garage door when they hear my loud pipes coming down the road...

Smile & WALLAH

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Definitely. BTW, that's pronounced "walla" and is an exclamation used for mission/job/project completed.

When used as the French expression, it's spelled voila!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
Walla is a WLA Harley Davidson, where I come from.:smile

·
Registered
1,618 Posts

My pipes do the exact same thing!

Why do we call it a "Fridge", when "Refrigerator" doesn't have a "D"?

·
Registered
742 Posts
It's split 39 percent LOUD!!!

61 percent..... quiet (shhh)

At the moment...... ya gotta follow the link in the first post to actually vote then hit another link to see results.
So get to it loudsters. Get us back up there!
It is now 31% loud to 69% quiet but I am suspicious. For one thing it doesn't really let me positively select one option or the other on my iPad - neither button toggles, so I'm not convinced my LOUD vote was registered. Secondly the percentages really surprise me compared to every forum discussion I've witnessed on the subject. I would have expected the numbers to be more equal.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
But then again consider the source motorcycle.com which I imagine is a middle-of-the-road slice of the entire motorcycle spectrum I'd expect vastly different results if the poll were hosted on a more V-Twin oriented site.
id-man, you've hit the nail on the head there mate!

·
Registered
813 Posts
I love them on my Bile and all of my Small Block Chevy's.....

·
Registered
12,247 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,987 Posts
But then again consider the source motorcycle.com which I imagine is a middle-of-the-road slice of the entire motorcycle spectrum I'd expect vastly different results if the poll were hosted on a more V-Twin oriented site.
Over on the Vstrom site (same owners as here) this poll took a very different turn, hate and anger towards loud pipes.

·
Premium Member
6,148 Posts
Over on the Vstrom site (same owners as here) this poll took a very different turn, hate and anger towards loud pipes.
I hate angry people that refuses to accept that everybody has a different opinion, ha ha ha, loud or quiet, it's your personal choice....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

21 - 40 of 65 Posts