Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a ford gut but I kind like this car, has a family car sleeper vibe going on, considering buying one, but was wanting some feedback from people who own or have owned one before I decide.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I'm a ford gut but I kind like this car, has a family car sleeper vibe going on, considering buying one, but was wanting some feedback from people who own or have owned one before I decide.

Broke my heart to see GM kill Pontiac. They were always my fav. Still have a Grand Prix. The G8 is actually an Australian Holden with a Pontiac body.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn I learn something new everyday as a matter of fact I just found out today that ford still makes the Falcon in Australia

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Personally , I would stay away from it as its already way past obsolete , Although I may be biased as I am a life long Ford guy and work for Ford also .... Plus GM didn't go bankrupt for nothing either ... :D

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Plus GM didn't go bankrupt for nothing either ... :D
Yes. They went bankrupt because the takers in the US have no idea who the makers in the US are nor do they feel in compulsion to support them...until one day they wake up and their simple, high paying service job has vanished.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Yes. They went bankrupt because the takers in the US have no idea who the makers in the US are nor do they feel in compulsion to support them...until one day they wake up and their simple, high paying service job has vanished.
Plus their car sales had dropped dramatically , which compounded their situation .

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
A sportscar enthusiast guy I used to work with had one and said it was the most fun car he ever had. Thing had a growl on it that was amazing.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Other than my bike I have 3 ford trucks and one ford car, I do like other makes just prefer ford

You obviously have excellent taste Mr . hauler thumb up

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
A sportscar enthusiast guy I used to work with had one and said it was the most fun car he ever had. Thing had a growl on it that was amazing.
Guess he never drove a Shelby GT500 , It would take a shot from Mike Tyson to get the smile off his face ....:D

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Where will your modern junk be in 80 years.
Where will gas be in 80 years. Hell, for that matter, at the rates things are deteriortating, where will humans be in 80 years.

Still, your car looks cool as hell as all your toys do.

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts
Guy at work had that exact car. Family car with a 415hp corvette motor.

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts
How bout a real Ford. 100 % made in America. Where will your modern junk be in 80 years.thumb upcheers
My 2007 Ford Ranger is 97% domestic content.

To bad that REAL Ford isn't REAL original. Betting most of it is new so my 2007 will be here in 80 years as a new hot rod. :D

·
Registered
774 Posts
My 2007 Ford Ranger is 97% domestic content.

To bad that REAL Ford isn't REAL original. Betting most of it is new so my 2007 will be here in 80 years as a new hot rod. :D[/QUOTE

Would you like the vin #to check it out. Yes updated drive train and wheels. Everthing else is original except paint.
07 Ranger:ltr::ltr::ltr:cheers

·
Registered
212 Posts

It is a cool car, but finding one that hasn't had the goody already run out of it would be the challenge.

If you want to focus on something new in that same vein, the new 2014 Chevy SS takes over where the G8 left off.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts