Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anybody else experience something like that? Levers seem to be a bit too far for firm controll so feet need to be rested closer during switch or pressing break pedal until you twist your feet weird way or it's just me?

·
Registered
580 Posts
I just put 2 in forwards from Vic on my Vegas. I notice that in addition to being farther forward the controls moved in a good 3/4 of an inch or so. Being farther forward gets the pegs away from the case and allows them to move inward.

m

·
Registered
931 Posts
I find the foot controls on my pin a tad annoying. It's the short pegs I say. I find myself missing the brake at times, just hitting the edge. I'm looking for bigger pegs

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi again,
I like my extensions too, but they don't look like interfering with reaching brake pedal and gear lever as (at least at mine) moving footpegs along with controls. At my friends HD's setup and both controls look like being farther on sides and easier reachable from footpegs. Didn't have to much opportunity to study other Vics.
Thanks for replies guys.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Hi,

Does anybody else experience something like that? Levers seem to be a bit too far for firm controll so feet need to be rested closer during switch or pressing break pedal until you twist your feet weird way or it's just me?

I have the same problem , I don't know what size shoe you take, but I wear a 14 . That is a lot of coverage, let me tell ya....:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts