Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to DLX Prodox today and met Miguel his wife, sorry I forgot her name and Ernesto. Pretty cool to see the shop where they make all the products. These aren't other peoples controls and grips that DLX sells. Miguel and Ernesto make them there in the shop in Orange, California. They have two huge machines which I'm sure some of you here would know what they are called.

They are some great people and these are products made right here in the USA!!

Ok enough talking. On with the pics!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,002 Posts
Looking good! thumb up

Too bad I'm chained in my cubicle and cannot come out to see it in person. :eek:

·
Registered
396 Posts
very nice!thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
They look great D!
Would they work on bikes that have relocated their controls back an inch or inch and a half?

·
13,318 Posts
Great looking bike Diamond but I thought you would be making into a high ball.:ltr:

·
Premium Member
6,002 Posts

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They look great D!
Would they work on bikes that have relocated their controls back an inch or inch and a half?
I don't think it would work because the master cylinder would be extremely close to the exhaust.

With these controls everything is in the brake controls.

Check out post #3 of the top shot. There is only about an inch or two between the exhaust and master cylinder.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like quality stuff. The must use CNC machines for this kind of work.

Did you get a good deal 'cause you manage a Victory web site?
Yeah, one of the machines is a CNC.

I got a really good deal but not because I manage this site. They wanted to use Porti. They waited almost 3 months for me to be able to make it down there to do it.

Porti is going to be their Victory model bike on the web site.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Beautiful bike. Are those aftermarket foward controls and which handlebars are those?

Thanks
Robb

·
Registered
286 Posts
What model?

D,
Was on DLX website and didn't see controls for Vic. Are these custom made or under a different name/model? Are they moved forward at all or stock position? Thanks

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
D,
Was on DLX website and didn't see controls for Vic. Are these custom made or under a different name/model? Are they moved forward at all or stock position? Thanks
When you click custom controls in the box on the left it will drop down a list and you will see Victory Controls.

They are forward 3 inches.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.