Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here, actually not a Victory owner yet. Live in Portland, OR and in process of moving to North Dallas area. I joined the forum to learn as much as possible about the Victory bikes before buying. Am interested most in Judge, Vegas, Hammer.

I am also looking at Triumph Thunderbird.

So to all those Victory Regulars out there, I have a couple of requests.

1) Sell me on Victory over Triumph.
You can skip the Buy American side of things as I already get that. I want the best bike for my hard earned money. I do the same with my cage purchases. Besides, if an American businessman chooses to sell an overseas brand, then I'm putting money in HIS economy, and the LOCAL economy, and I'm keeping the service and accessories dollars local as well. It's not like I'm going to be doing a fly and drive overseas deal like Volvo and BMW offer for the cagers.

2) Tell me about Texas motorcycling. I am a southern guy. Born and reared and educated in the Southeastern U.S. But I have now lived in the Portland, OR area since 2009. Just as the job brought me to Portland, the job now takes me to Dallas.
Portland has some of the most awesome cycling roads you could ever imagine. It is so awesome that I have just hollered in my helmet while I was riding:ride:, because the roads are killer and the sights are phenomenal. So, tell me about what Texas has to offer me as an avid rider. Best rides. Best destinations. Places to avoid.
I'm looking for your personal firsthand experiences. Sell me on Texas man!

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
LOTS of great places to ride in Texas. Plus it doesn't rain as much. Remember to hydrate during the day in Summer...

http://ridetexas.com/

Welcome from Central Texas!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts