Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Posi-Twist Connectors (New Product)

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  SportyDoug 
#1 ·
Got an email from the Witchdoctors today showcasing these new Posi-Twist connectors. Also called Posi-Lock. I hadn't seen these before so I thought I'd share the info here.

#3 ·
I've used them for the past 6 yrs, or better. I like the Posi-Taps for tapping into a hot wire if needed
They work well.

Dusty
I figured they've been around a lot longer than I've known about them. Would be the first time I was late to the party. Maybe someone else is late too...

#4 ·
Yeah they've been around for a while.

Much better than the old vampire taps that should be illegal. Fixed many wiring jobs others have done where those were the problem.

#5 ·
I too have been using them a long time. Dontcha feel funny when everyone else has know about them for years and you just discovered them? :) I like them and have never had a problem. Search eBay and get an assortment, you will love 'em too.

#6 ·
Yeah those things are awesome :)

#7 ·
Haven't used the Posi-Twist yet but have used the Posi-Tap. They came with my Denali LED road lite harness. They are the cat's ass. The Posi-Twist look to be equally as simple and dependable.

Reactions: BBob
#8 ·
A friend from my Venture days turned me on the the posi taps. Great item. I agree, those guillotine things should be outlawed. I worked for U-haul for a bit and the rear lights on those things were a mess from those

Reactions: IndyVictory
#9 ·
I don't know why I assumed it was a new product to the market. I'm glad to hear positive reviews of them. There aren't many ways to tap into a preexisting wiring harness, especially for those that have not had much practice with a soldering iron.
I still will prefer my trusty soldering iron and shrink tube over anything else, but I am happy to hear the positive reviews of this product type. I just might have to check them out.

Reactions: NAB and BBob
#10 ·
Solder and heat shrink will always be the best.

#13 ·
Hello BBob.

This old dog would like to thank you for the new trick. Don't know how I have not stumbled on these before. Better late than never.

I also like the Solder Seal Wire Connectors

I came across a similar part sold with a H-D accessory I was looking at. I called a dealer, inquiring about the connectors, only to be told that they were not sold separately. Screwm, I will buy elsewhere.

Thanks again.

Best wishes for many smile filled miles.
Doug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.