Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have a Judge how do you like it? I have a Vegas 8-ball and my wife really wants the Judge. She is a new rider, I know I really like the feel of the Judge and seems to be a very well balanced bike and easy to control. Took her to a HD dealer first and she didn't care for any of them. Went to where I got mine, sat on the Judge and she fell in love with it along with an Indian that I told her no way on. So any ways just wondering how Judge owners feel about their bike.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just bought one. Went from a Honda Rebel 250 to the 2014 Judge. It is amazing. Not too difficult to ride, the weight takes a little getting used to, but it is extremely fun to ride, and plenty of power for riding especially with both my wife and I riding on the judge. I love the bigger front tire and just the overall feel of it. I really liked the 2014 model because the bars are moved back, and foot pegs moved forward to be more relaxed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah we didn't ride it but it does seem to have a relaxed ride. Salesmen told us this spring Victory is hosting a test ridding event of some sort. They recommended that we go and take a ride. I'm leaning more to getting her a used shadow for a few thousand less. They are good bikes to ride or even a rebel or nighthawk. Thanks for the info greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would definitely suggest going to one of the test rides. I did that and they give you 1000$ discount on the bikes straight off the top. I got mine from dealer for about 14700 out the door.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah if I recall we were told on top of the military discount all the rebates and what nots apply too. Helped out when I got my Vegas 8-ball.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Let her ride your Vegas. If she likes the feel, then odds are, she'll like the Judge. The '14s have the same foot controls, and bars, and they share the same suspension.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I would highly recommend the Judge. The 14 took me by total surprise. I had not really looked at the 13 seriously before the purchase. One of those how it looks online vs. live I guess.

Now that I have been on them both- I do like the 14 rider position & seat changes better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts