Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Guess I'll chime in on a toy thread. These are what we currently have in the toy box along with my Hammer.

2006 Baja Outlaw

2002 Baja 30' open bow (for family boating) just bought and pick it up next week

2008 Lexus RX350 and 2007 Tundra (our weekend car and tow rig)

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
My 2008 Yaris daily driver (40+mpg econobox)

Wife's 2012 Yaris daily driver (another 40+mpg econobox)

I'm just about out of room in my shop and our attached garage. If one of our two extra houses sell, I have been approved to build a 40'x100' shop for a new toy box.

Oh, I'm 31yrs old and everything is paid for.

·
Super Moderator
4,950 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I'm just about out of room in my shop and our attached garage. If one of our two extra houses sell, I have been approved to build a 40'x100' shop for a new toy box.

Oh, I'm 31yrs old and everything is paid for.
You need to write a book. If you can make that much loot in that little time AND have time for your hobbies, you have found the key to financial heaven on earth!

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Jebz240, thanks. Those 350Z's are real corner carvers thumb up

FTWFLH, that's a good lookin CJ thumb up

You need to write a book. If you can make that much loot in that little time AND have time for your hobbies, you have found the key to financial heaven on earth!
Oil business?
Just a lot of hard work, sacrifice, good decisions, and great mentoring. I've spent a lot of time out of town for work the last 8 years putting in 72-80hrs a week. Just this year I got a job offer that let's me be home every nite.

A few of the personal toys...
Love the PowerPlay! thumb up cheers

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
this is one fast beast
Very nice! thumb up

Why is it in a Chevy dealer parking lot though? I know your not trading it in :ltr:

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Update: the solid red 2006 Baja Outlaw is gone now. The dealership I bought the bigger red/white boat at offered to buy the Outlaw for the same price I paid two years ago for it and I couldn't turn it down :(

The red/white one is now home...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Here is my 29 Mach 1, I bought in 1990 and moved to Vegas in 1995, this was taken before the lake went down 120ft. The boat hasn't seen water since 2000. Gonna retire back in Ontario on Lake Erie in 2 years and will do a rebuild then

Also wife's toy

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts