Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new hat, and am lookin for one that supports our brand.

Whether it's your hat or just found it on the web, would love to see some ideas!

·
13,177 Posts
This is funny Victory has cool hats :ltr: :ltr: :ltr:
do they have cool tee shirts :ltr::ltr::ltr:
Victory is so out of date when in comes to clothes

·
Registered
477 Posts
The 2nd and the last are the same, they're the attitude hat. I have the 1st and 2nd. The 1st style is a fitted hat. Not sure how big your head is but if you like a really tight fit, kinda low profile hat I suggest washing either I'd these choices in hot water and machine dry on high.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to know. I just came across these pics on the web, didn't look at the source yet 'till I got a few ideas. From my monitor the last one isn't a white thread like the second appeared to be, which is why I'm leanin towards that one cause it'll get dirty quick enough anyway.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Usually up to the $20 range. I usually look on eBay, cheaper than my local dealer and better than their 6'x6' Victory apparel cubicle (shakes head and rolls eyes). Pathetic! Those guys are pretty pompous as well so no Love there.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Victory is so out of date when in comes to clothes
true, and i only have a couple Victory shirts, but at the end of the day i would rather have a motorcycle company that also sells some shirts, rather than a motor clothes company that also sells bikes.. :ltr:

·
Registered
682 Posts
The 2nd and the last are the same, they're the attitude hat. I have the 1st and 2nd. The 1st style is a fitted hat. Not sure how big your head is but if you like a really tight fit, kinda low profile hat I suggest washing either I'd these choices in hot water and machine dry on high.
Excellent advice Jackpot!. I have the first hat and don't wear it much cause it looks funny on my oddly shaped head. Read this last night and gave it a shot, and the hat fits much better! Thanks bro! cheers

·
Registered
477 Posts
Haha, you're welcome man!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts