Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Victory was coming out with new lower fairings with vents and small storage compartments like the Ultra comes with. Stated they would be available the 28th of this month.........has anyone else heard this?

·
Registered
528 Posts
It may have been me. I have mine on order. The parts guy called Victory and got the information. Victory assured my dealer that they would be ready for shipment on the 28th. They will be 100 available then.
Yes that is them in the posted photo

dd

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
More Accessories?!

thumb up The great news here is that Victory's hard at work continuing to develop more and more accessories. thumb up

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It may have been me. I have mine on order. The parts guy called Victory and got the information. Victory assured my dealer that they would be ready for shipment on the 28th. They will be 100 available then.
Yes that is them in the posted photo

dd
dirtdobber, how much were they?

·
Registered
528 Posts
I bought a lot of stuff at he same time. So I do not remember but I will look for my invoice later today. Everyone is still in bed.
Like I said I will ask for a part number later today.
Ordering more stuff

Ya think I am a spammer?

dd

·
Registered
528 Posts
Just got back from my dealer. It seems I was mislead or perhaps I should say my parts guy wasn't paying enough attention.
He ordered the soft lowers. I canceled that part of the order. I sent a photo like I posted per email to the sales manger per his request. He is going to see the Victory rep next week and ask what is the deal.
I am now thinking it is a prototype but not on any production schedule.
I apologize for my mistake.
I am going to pursue this until they make 1 to shut me up.

I do not give up easily.
I wanted a set of the old school touring handle bars with metric curls. I called and sent so many emails that Flanders that they made me a set powder coated black. These go to my Honda VTX custom that I am redoing.
It's covered up in the back with a blue cover.

Again I apologize for my mistake.

dd:mad::puke::soapbox::eek:

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
Ya think I am a spammer?
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c53/dirtdobber2[/quote]

No, not you! It looks like Diamond already deleted the stuff the spammer has been posting. It sounded like a bad acid trip or something.

Nice collection! I wish I had a garage that big ...

·
Registered
528 Posts
Thank you
It's a shop. My garage is next to it.
I have been doing this for a very long time, 47 years to be exact so I have been able to collect a lot that is helpful.
1 of my biggest pleasures is helping others.
I allow anyone to use it if they contact me in advance. sometimes it looks a dealership with everyone hanging out.

dd

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I allow anyone to use it if they contact me in advance.
I'd like to reserve the blue cross country for next summer - what days do you have it available? :D

Wish you were my next door neighbor! thumb up

·
Registered
566 Posts
With the number of CCs being sold, I'm hoping the aftermarket steps up sooner than later. If Victory doesn't want to bring this to market, it would be great if someone did.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have a appointment with a fiberglass fabricator next week. I wish I had a photo of the front of their prototype lower fairing.
Any suggestions as to what might fit into the lines of the cc.

I am going to use the HD lowers with their vent as a starting point. The front is what has me thinking.

dd

1 - 17 of 17 Posts