Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Most of the pics I post were uploaded to face book first.

Open picture in facebook, right click, then slelect "copy image url", then go over to your message window here on the forum, click the little square yellow box that kind of looks like mountains ("insert image" button). Paste. Viola.

No need for photobucket or any of those other sites I have no interest in being a part of. I already caved and got facebook...thats it for me.

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
How can I post photos of my Gunner?
First, you must have 2 posts under your belt. You now have 6, but not sure if at the time of your post you were under the limit. Anyways, you're good now.

Second, to post a picture, in your reply box icons there is a paper-clip icon. Click on that, and browse your computer for the picture(s) you wish to attach. Once attached, you can leave them as attachments or you can insert them in the body of your reply.

Capture.jpg

·
Registered
539 Posts
No need for photobucket or any of those other sites I have no interest in being a part of. I already caved and got facebook...thats it for me.
Doesn't change what I said you need some place to host the pic. Facebook works as well.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Ya I know, wasn't trying to cut your grass. In my experience not everyone is familiar with photobucket or flikr or whatever...everyone has facebook. Was just leaning the guy towards the familiar. Besides Crossroads showed up with an option that doesn't require a host at all. So that's probably the easier way any how. I was at work and our network won't allow the paper clip browse local option so I just went with the ol' familiar facebook.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Besides Crossroads showed up with an option that doesn't require a host at all. So that's probably the easier way any how.
Crossroads method will work, but the max file size according to dialog that pops up is 19.5 Kb. That is a pretty small pic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts