Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm as of yesterday a new member. Is there something more I need to do in order to post to the other forums here? The "Introduction" forum seems to be the only one I can post to. I e-mailed the help link but no response so far.

Thanks.

Greyhound

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
There is a mandatory minimum post count that is in place to keep bots and spammers away.

Say Hi or something creative back to me and you should be good to go!

·
12,968 Posts
About a year a go we had vender's posting left an right most if not all had nothing to do with us. So we changed how it works you have to post a few times and then your good to go.
If you have a question about something do a search here most every thing has been covered. Glade your aboard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there. This is my 2nd post (reply). Do i also need to 'activate' my account, somehow? And if so, WHERE do I do that? I have not seen anything similiar to that on this forum?
Thanks, Blue

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Good to hear Greyhound!

Blue since you're already piggybacking try responding back to this and see if it works. If it doesn't you'll need to start your own intro thread.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to hear Greyhound!

Blue since you're already piggybacking try responding back to this and see if it works. If it doesn't you'll need to start your own intro thread.
"Posting rules" at the bottom of the thread says "you may post" etc. Previously, it always said "You may NOT post" so I'm quite certain it's ok now. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts