Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Problem!
If your posts do not show up, when posting from your iPhone app, here's why: Using the "iPhone" word triggers a spam warning (yes, many spammers have offered iPad/iPhone gimmicks in the past, but that's another story).

Solution?
Change or remove the annoying signature in the app, that says: Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App.

Otherwise, just wait 'till your post gets moderated, although I strongly recommend you do not wait. :D

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can only post threads I certain areas. Is this bcuz I'm 2 new or my iphone 5
It's because you were 2 new. You've got more than 2 posts under your belt now, so you're good to go.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just noticed that posting from iphone some photos appear twice.:confused:

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
659 Posts
Problem!
If your posts do not show up, when posting from your iPhone app, here's why: Using the "iPhone" word triggers a spam warning (yes, many spammers have offered iPad/iPhone gimmicks in the past, but that's another story).

Solution?
Change or remove the annoying signature in the app, that says: Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App.

Otherwise, just wait 'till your post gets moderated, although I strongly recommend you do not wait. :D
Can't figure out how to post without quoting someone, or how to start a thread using my i phone. I assumed it was a limitation of the mobile platform. But after reading this thread, maybe not. Any help??

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
659 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts