Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
If the owner doesn't have the original parts that came off it. I would just leave it there and look for another that is still stock. There are plenty of used Jackpots and vegas out there. This is exactly why I always keep all my bikes stock parts.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum Hunter.

Here I thought the reason to keep OEM parts was so I could move all my goodies to the next bike.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The fender struts were cut off so you'd have to weld them back on. If you like the stock look than this bike is not for you unless you're willing to and talented enough to put it all back together. Keep looking, plenty of deals to be had!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I would move on to a stock one also .....

·
Registered
173 Posts
If the owner doesn't have the original parts that came off it. I would just leave it there and look for another that is still stock. There are plenty of used Jackpots and vegas out there. This is exactly why I always keep all my bikes stock parts.
I agree. Any modification that I make to a vehicle, whether motorcycle or auto, I keep the stock parts. There is no value in custom parts to a new owner.

I bring the vehicle back to as close as possible to stock before I resell. Then sell the parts on Craigslist or Ebay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the quick responses. I didnt know if it was a bolt-on type deal or welding. Good to know, I will pass on this one and keep looking!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
It's kind of bastardized and has most definitely been laid down once or twice... Should be dirt cheap.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
The fender struts were cut off so you'd have to weld them back on. If you like the stock look than this bike is not for you unless you're willing to and talented enough to put it all back together. Keep looking, plenty of deals to be had!
This right here....

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Lunatic... The clutch lever is busted off and the bike is a repaint. Maybe not serious crashes but at that minimum it has been dropped.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Lunatic... The clutch lever is busted off and the bike is a repaint. Maybe not serious crashes but at that minimum it has been dropped.
I'm pretty sure the levers had been made into shorties, it's a Conquest thing. Sorry not bustin your balls just don't see where it's been down...

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Well it looks butchered... Lol. No offence Lunatic the bike looks like it's been in a wreck and fixed half assed. I wouldn't pay very much for it. Cheap mirrors, cheap grips...

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Maybe it's just the way the pics are taken... Or the mixture of Chrome and black... Something doesn't look right.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Definitely a Frankenstein bike, it's been put together from a few different parts. It's either a Jackpot that's been butchered or a Hammer with a Vegas front end.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts