Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I may have an opportunity to return to Southern California with my current employer. It may depend upon the cost of living allowance and/or the moving expense package. My wife lived their 33 years and I lived their for 17 years. We lived in Tustin, Anaheim, Ontario, Brea and Fullerton before moving out of CA in late 1999.

Anyway, as the title says, if you know of a home for rent please let me know. We need at least a 2 bedroom with a 2 car garage and room in the driveway for another car. A townhouse would be fine as well.

I contacted the realtor who we bought from and sold our last home through. He's a great guy but seems to only deal in sales, not the rental market.

·
Registered
222 Posts
High Desert

Don't know where in particular you're looking. But here in my neighborhood (South Adelanto) you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a vacant rental. The bubble crash hit this area real hard and left several brand new developments totally empty or never finished. As a result there are many rentals to be had in the 2-4 bedroom range. However (and part of the reason for all the vacancies) you'll probably be facing a substantial commute. Over 70% of the high desert wage earners commute down the cajon pass on a daily basis (I'm one of them). If you don't mind the commute, it's a fine place to live.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts