Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
OK, so it's real.

That still raises a lot more questions than it answers.

For starters , that's a very strange way to begin posting to a forum.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
For starters , that's a very strange way to begin posting to a forum.
True it is very odd....but at least I don't feel so bad any more my habit of taping hamsters to my thighs and running naked through laundromats.... :|

·
Registered
374 Posts
True it is very odd....but at least I don't feel so bad any more my habit of taping hamsters to my thighs and running naked through laundromats.... :|
You know the rules, photos!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a nasty pot hole try and eat my rim !! Having my stock rim/tire helped so i could keep riding while my new rim was being made!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I think, so you should hire a pothole repairing, contractor, to repair your lawn area because the number of accidents took place because of these potholes. Last month my neighbor was dealing with this same situation, so they had decided to repair their lawn area by installing beautiful asphalt driveway. During their installation, they had hired professional asphalt Suffolk County contractor, who had repaired the potholes by filling with asphalts and a liquid tar and created a beautiful driveway that not only repairs the pothole area are but also enhanced their home's garden lawn.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts