Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any leads on powder coating? Looking to have my levers and some bolts done. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Have you tried locally I was looking for a powder coater for my exhaust before the wife scored a used set for 50 bucks. The one here in my area wanted 80 bucks to redo both mufflers,taking them down to bare metal and dressing the blemishes in the metal. I didn't think that sounded to bad just be sure if you do find someone local they can do small pieces and they are not an industrial powder coater as it will be thick and you have limited color choices. Look for one that can do automotive stuff as they should be able to handle small items like levers and bolts.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
I do my own powdercoating but you should be able to find a local shop to do it. If all you want done is levers and bolts I would it should be real cheap.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Does anyone have any leads on powder coating? Looking to have my levers and some bolts done. Thanks in advance.

Where are you located?

·
Vendor
129 Posts
I would also suggest local but most likely they will sit on the shelf and won't get done. I hear that from customers all the time when they send us their parts to do. We do stuff every day so it no big deal for us to do levers, bolts, brackets etc. We turn most stuff around in a day or two. Let me know if we can help you out.

·
Registered
152 Posts
If you have any car buddies ask them who they locally use for power coating. 100% chance there is someone real close to you. Otherwise mail it to Witchdoctor.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
@ least with the WD , you know you will get a good job , and fast turn around too . thumb up

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I called your shop and they young lady told me it could take almost 2 weeks. I'm just wanting my clutch/brake perch levers and 6 or so bolts coated flat black. I would even be willing to express mail them to you if the turn around time is only a couple of days. The weather is finally breaking and the last thing I want is to have my bike down. Its been a brutal winter!. LOL. Please let me know and I can get you the levers next week. Thanks so much!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
We do stuff every day so it no big deal for us to do levers, bolts, brackets etc. We turn most stuff around in a day or two. Let me know if we can help you out.
You probably spoke with Becky , I think she is in charge of shipping and receiving , but I may be wrong ... I had my levers done Gunner style , total turn around time including shipping time ... 7 days . thumb up

·
13,235 Posts
you don't say where you live so its hard to help you. There might be one in your town look in the yellow pages.

·
Vendor
129 Posts
I called your shop and they young lady told me it could take almost 2 weeks. I'm just wanting my clutch/brake perch levers and 6 or so bolts coated flat black. I would even be willing to express mail them to you if the turn around time is only a couple of days. The weather is finally breaking and the last thing I want is to have my bike down. Its been a brutal winter!. LOL. Please let me know and I can get you the levers next week. Thanks so much!
We say 2 weeks to be safe. Most stuff is only a couple days because we do so much of it. You can buy the service on our website and send them in. We will do them quick. Thanks

Yes Becky is Customer service and does a great job.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts