Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of adding the Witch Dr amp setup, but my 2012 CCT came with the HID display and it takes up the spot Witch Doctor puts the amp. Anyone come up with an easy alternative for this?

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Thinking of adding the Witch Dr amp setup, but my 2012 CCT came with the HID display and it takes up the spot Witch Doctor puts the amp. Anyone come up with an easy alternative for this?
I have a '12 XCT, too, and the way I mounted my Stebel horn may provide a solution (assuming you don't have a Stebel or anything else in there).

In my gallery, take a look at this particular pic -- www.billanddot.com/victory-xct/#12 -- and a couple of images after that, as this may provide a solution (although I'm not aware of the space requirements of the amp).

That piece of stock is very thick metal. I think it was intended as a cable-wrapping/connecting piece for garage-door cables.

The Stebel is pretty heavy, so this type of thing may work for your amp. Just a thought...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yes, I had to use a series of spacers and washers to keep the WD bracket aligned around the HID unit. If you haven't already fixed it, let me know and I can show you pics of what I did

1 - 4 of 4 Posts