Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm running the M19-006-003 map from the Vision on my XC...Bike runs great now, realy woke it up! I have D&D's, intake strip removed, performance air filter, and PCV with the AT.

·
Premium Member
13,657 Posts
This is the second or maybe eighth time I've heard this tune works great for the XC's.

Sounds like a really good starting point to me! Maybe even the right tune for those doing the exact same mod's, eh!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm running the M19-006-003 map from the Vision on my XC...Bike runs great now, realy woke it up! I have D&D's, intake strip removed, performance air filter, and PCV with the AT.
Where do you get that map?
I used a FuelMoto map and I stall off-idle, pop between gears and my mpg dropped a lot. Now, I'm going to use the AutoTune to tweak it, but I'd like to start off with the map you mentioned.

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
I take it the Power Commander V 19-009 will work on the '10 models? Or is there a different model, because I haven't found any listing for it, thanks. thumb up

(BTW - I'm going with nascar6's pipes)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
installed the pcv and the D&Ds today. they sound great. the 003 map is available on power commanders web site.

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Dang Tommy, you sure can revive some old threads!

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Dang Tommy, you sure can revive some old threads!
LOL, I just browse and browse. I've got the D&D pipes and Lloyds High Flow air filter, PC5, and Auto Tune(IAV, ATG too). I have been trying to find a Map that has the correct AFR settings to make it easier on my Auto Tune to get things perfect. I've been thread jumping to find the correct info. The maps on the Power Commander website are not exactly what I'm looking for. I need someone that has my same setup that has already dyno'd and take their AFR's and then my auto tune should have a easy job of correcting the rest.

The reason I threw in that extra link was when I opened the link provided it brought me to the power commander website, but not to the maps. Come to think of it, I was just being a butthead. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
LOL, I just browse and browse. I've got the D&D pipes and Lloyds High Flow air filter, PC5, and Auto Tune(IAV, ATG too). I have been trying to find a Map that has the correct AFR settings to make it easier on my Auto Tune to get things perfect. I've been thread jumping to find the correct info. The maps on the Power Commander website are not exactly what I'm looking for. I need someone that has my same setup that has already dyno'd and take their AFR's and then my auto tune should have a easy job of correcting the rest.

The reason I threw in that extra link was when I opened the link provided it brought me to the power commander website, but not to the maps. Come to think of it, I was just being a butthead. :D
The URL originally provided used to link to the maps...I have the same mods as you except I haven't installed my ATG yet. I used a map from a Vision and never had popping or any issues. Most of my Autotune corrections are minor. Not sure if it will change with the ATG, but I guess I'll find out.

Vision Maps = http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/powercommander_maps_installs_product_buy_options.aspx?mdlyrid=19-006&make=356&model=363&make-n=Victory&model-n=Victory Vision&year=2011&mk=356&mdl=363&yr=2011

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
The URL originally provided used to link to the maps...I have the same mods as you except I haven't installed my ATG yet. I used a map from a Vision and never had popping or any issues. Most of my Autotune corrections are minor. Not sure if it will change with the ATG, but I guess I'll find out.

Vision Maps = http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/powercommander_maps_installs_product_buy_options.aspx?mdlyrid=19-006&make=356&model=363&make-n=Victory&model-n=Victory Vision&year=2011&mk=356&mdl=363&yr=2011
Funny thing is, I have never had any popping. Just a few tiny pops in 700 miles.

I just can't help but think I can get a little bit better performance by having better AFR's than what I have. Do you accept your trims and reduce your threshold to obtain a better tune overall? What vision map are you using 19-006-002?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Funny thing is, I have never had any popping. Just a few tiny pops in 700 miles.

I just can't help but think I can get a little bit better performance by having better AFR's than what I have. Do you accept your trims and reduce your threshold to obtain a better tune overall? What vision map are you using 19-006-002?
I'm running the M19-006-003 map from the Vision...I tried a few others back then but this one gave me the best results. I just apply the Autotune trims and most of the corrections are minor...I typically do this when the gas changes from Summer to Winter blend and vice versa and a few times afterwards...bike runs/feels great performance wise

You could save your map and try the one above and see how it works out for you, if you don't see improvement you can go back to your saved map.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
I'm running the M19-006-003 map from the Vision...I tried a few others back then but this one gave me the best results. I just apply the Autotune trims and most of the corrections are minor...I typically do this when the gas changes from Summer to Winter blend and vice versa and a few times afterwards...bike runs/feels great performance wise

You could save your map and try the one above and see how it works out for you, if you don't see improvement you can go back to your saved map.
That's a good idea.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts