Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
picking up bike tomorrow with latest power commander installed..bike tuned etc...

there must be owners that have done this...give me your views on the benefits and performance increase...for the money..

i have no affliation to power commander...but down under they seem to be the product of choice......

appreciate any feedback..

regards,

derek....PS stay upright...cheerscheerscheers

·
Premium Member
4,894 Posts
The PC, by itself, won't give you power. It will, however, allow you to tune for optimum performance from what you have. If all you have added is pipes... don't expect much.

Your engine is an air pump. If you allow more air in and out (high flow airbox and exhaust) the PC will allow you to tune it for the additional airflow. In the world of Victory it doesn't get any better for tuning than the Power Commander, but it's still only as good as the person tuning it on the dyno.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I recently put a PCV on my stock 2012 XCT and yes I did notice the difference. The engine sounded much smoother and the acceleration was improved. The installation also included the appropriate map for the bike. I am considering Stage 1 pipes and a Loydz air cleaner when it becomes available.
When asked about an Auto Tune unit my mechanic said not necessary.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Kym,

Picked the bike up from the Sydney shop this morning...noticable difference in Low end Grunt, Exhaust note and pull power.....

As you know Sydney traffic on a saturday is a nightmare, so will give her a run maybe during the week.

regards,

Derek cheerscheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts