Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a good key'd power source for Autotune? I will be mounting the Autotune under my seat(13 Hammer).

TIA!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I cant fit a pack of gum under my seat .... Good luck !

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Why do you want to put a pack of gum under your seat? :)
:ltr:Good question !:ltr: I really cant answer it , but I think you get the analogy . thumb up

·
Registered
246 Posts
Got mine from my License plate light line.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
What is a good key'd power source for Autotune? I will be mounting the Autotune under my seat(13 Hammer).

TIA!
Under your seat there is a connector that is not connected to anything that is a good source for power. I as well have my AT under the seat.....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Lunaticrider, I used the same power source and mounted my autotune just like you did.

Thanks so much again.

BTW-are those the Victory drag bars on your bike?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
The bars are CP drag bars that were a 5 inch straight rise originally , now after I modified them they are a 3 inch rise ...

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I thought of putting my PCV under the seat in that spot , but I thought my seat my be crunching on it .... Guess I was incorrect in that thinking .:D

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
The AT is quite a bit smaller than the PCV so it will fit. I tapped the tab down for the tool kit and mounted it to the side of the battery for easy accessibility...

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
The AT is quite a bit smaller than the PCV so it will fit. I tapped the tab down for the tool kit and mounted it to the side of the battery for easy accessibility...
I saw that , looks good .thumb up

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Nice! Love the black rims, did you powder coat them? I was going to go the same route and black mine out as well. Waterloo is just about an hour away from me, if you ever head down Lake Erie way shoot me a PM....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice! Love the black rims, did you powder coat them? I was going to go the same route and black mine out as well. Waterloo is just about an hour away from me, if you ever head down Lake Erie way shoot me a PM....
Thank you. Yes I had them powder coated matt black to match the exhaust. Sounds like a plan-would love to hook up and buy you a beer for your help.

cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts