Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is $248 out the door a good price for a set of these used in near perfect shape?

I know new they are $359 so they hold value enough to make $100 off a good buy?

Click

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They do look good and I don't like reaching down to the bars so these might do if I can work the deal.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Be here a week from today!!!!

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Be here a week from today!!!!
Be sure to call or text me and I'll help. I've been wanting to install a pair on my bike but I just took the family on a SoCal vacation so now I'm broke :(:)

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Be sure to call or text me and I'll help. I've been wanting to install a pair on my bike but I just took the family on a SoCal vacation so now I'm broke :(:)
Will do....

·
Registered
399 Posts
Vin do these rotate down and back at all?

I really want to find 2" pullbacks in black for a decent price. I need to come back and up just a tiny bit to get the neutral position I want for cruise.

Did the Yarnell, Cottonwood, Strawberry, Payson, 87 loop on Saturday and at the end I could tell I was letting my shoulders roll forward too much.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Vin do these rotate down and back at all?

I really want to find 2" pullbacks in black for a decent price. I need to come back and up just a tiny bit to get the neutral position I want for cruise.

Did the Yarnell, Cottonwood, Strawberry, Payson, 87 loop on Saturday and at the end I could tell I was letting my shoulders roll forward too much.
I'll find out soon.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Let us know. I like the look jut not sure they would be functional where I want them (Grip angle, clearance, ect)

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let us know. I like the look jut not sure they would be functional where I want them (Grip angle, clearance, ect)
I'm not sure what you want I have no way of knowing what will fit you I do know reaching straight out is what's comfortable for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts