Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to sell my Victory Vegas about 3 yrs ago. Getting the itch to buy another Victory. The prices seem all over the place. I like NADA. But I don’t want to pay more than a bikes worth. Is low NADA to low and is high to high. I know it depends a lot on the bike, but looking for a place to start. Thanks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Here, marketplace, Craigslist, bike trader. All the normal spots. There is no magic bullet to find a cheap Vic. Keep looking until you find something that blows your skirt and make a move. I’ve found that cash helps with private sellers.

·
Registered
82 Posts
just be grateful you not over here in the UK, Victory prices are a lottery, a 5 year old bike isnt far short of what they cost new, want a really good bike, best open your wallet

a really good clean low mile 2015 magnum will run you $18500 USD

Reactions: IndyVictory

·
Registered
335 Posts
As Buffett says and I concur, "Price is what you pay, Value is what you receive" I will eventually end up selling mine but not for a stupid price to the uneducated who buy by price alone. I am the original owner and generally buy a new MC every year or so. After owning so many bikes including 14 HD's this has been one of the most reliable, best handling by far and kept the longest. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts