Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the looks of the XC and have been considering selling my Hammer :( to get on one. For those that have gone from a Hammer to a XC was it worth it or not? Thoughts?

I'm also looking at 2011 or newer and a price range at 10 or less. Can I get a nice one for that price?

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Well, my initial thought would be to ride an XC and see how it compares to your Hammer.
I haven't ridden either so can't really say.
I did ride a CrossRoads a while ago when I hurt my back and was considering a change.
I quite liked it.
Not enough to get off of my Vegas though.
In the ideal world we could have both.

Reactions: 541RF

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Well worth it!!!!

My 2012 is for sale for $11500. :)

I bought a 2016 XCT this winter and have almost 500 miles on it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I really like the looks of the XC and have been considering selling my Hammer :( to get on one. For those that have gone from a Hammer to a XC was it worth it or not? Thoughts?

I'm also looking at 2011 or newer and a price range at 10 or less. Can I get a nice one for that price?

I have a 2012 4 sale also!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Motorbikerx,
I am in your boat. I have a 2004 Ness Vegas and love it. The last time I was at the Dealer I fell in love with a 2016 XC. Asked the Mrs if I could add it to the garage collection and got a big Hell No and I wont give up the Vegas.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Is 8k for a 2011 with an ugly ass paint job and 66k miles too much? A friend of mine rode it the other day and said he was impressed and never even noticed the mileage.

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Is 8k for a 2011 with an ugly ass paint job and 50k miles too much? A friend of mine rode it the other day and said he was impressed and never even noticed the mileage.
Dunno how prices go over there but here that'd be cheap cheap.
Paint.... A few spray cans of satin black and you've got an instant 8 ball!
50K miles is nothing if it's been maintained.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts